Cannabis factory in Sheffield nearly goes up in smoke

Firefighters at the scene of the blaze
Firefighters at the scene of the blaze
0
Have your say

A cannabis factory in Sheffield was discovered after faulty wiring nearly saw it go up in smoke.

Firefighters were called to the drugs den on Cleveland Street in Upperthorpe yesterday.

Cannabis plants inside the property

Cannabis plants inside the property

READ MORE: Bogus police officers con vulnerable man into handing over cash in Sheffield
Police, who also attended the blaze, said it had been caused by an electrical fault at the house.

The house, which photos show contained a large number of cannabis plants, was damaged in the fire.

Police said the fire was caused by an electrical fault

Police said the fire was caused by an electrical fault