Burning bin causes cafe fire in Doncaster

Fire crews have been called to a Doncaster cafe this evening.

Thursday, 31st August 2017, 8:13 pm
Updated Monday, 11th September 2017, 12:43 pm

The fire was started by a bin being left on top of a cooker, a South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Two Doncaster crews and one Edlington appliance were called Crozier's Kitchen, on Mill Lane, Armthorpe, shortly before 6.30pm.

Firefighters, wearing breathing apparatus, used one hosereel to extinguish the fire.