Blaze rips through Rotherham home on Christmas DayÂ

A fault with a tumble dryer sparked a blaze which caused extensive damage to a home in Rotherham on Christmas Day.  Â

Thursday, 27th December 2018, 9:22 am
Updated Tuesday, 8th January 2019, 8:57 pm
Sough Hall Crescent, Rotherham. Picture: Google

The fire spread through the kitchen of the property in Sough Hall Crescent, Thorpe Hesley, at 1pm.    

Read More

Read More
CCTV released in connection with Sheffield supermarket robbery
Sough Hall Crescent, Rotherham. Picture: Google

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The kitchen was gutted in the blaze and other rooms in the home were smoke logged. 

Crews from Tankersley, Elm Lane and Rotherham fire stations dealt with the blaze.

None of the occupants were harmed and they all made it out safe.