ALERT: Anti-freeze being used to poison pets in this Sheffield suburb
A pet poisoning warning has been issued after a cat was harmed with anti-freeze in a Sheffield suburb.
Walkley Neighbourhood Watch issued a warning to pet owners on Facebook after a cat was harmed in Bessingby Road.
READ MORE: Sheffield-based animal rescue in crisis and could closeThe post, issued on March 24, read: "We have been made aware of a poisoning threat to pets, especially cats and dogs around the area where anti-freeze had been used to harm a cat.
"Please be aware of the alert and share/let people around the area know that it is a potential risk."