10 things we can expect at Rother Valley's planned new Gulliver's Valley theme park resort
Rotherham Council has today given its approval to plans for a huge new theme park and resort on land near Rother Valley Country Park.
The ambitious scheme would see the Gulliver's Valley attraction being built in five phases over a 15-year period.
Here are 10 things we know the developers are planning for the resort:
1. A spa hotel complete with fitness centre and wedding chapel.
2. Glamping with 100 pitches featuring a mixture of safari tents, yurts and tepees.
Several areas of Sheffield experiencing flash flooding as deluge of rain lifts surface off major city road
Sheffield flash flooding leads to closure of several roads as motorists are advised to 'take care while travelling'
Missing person Sheffield: Appeal to find Jack, 26, who went missing from Kelham Island on Friday
These are the most annoying things you can say to somebody from Sheffield - don't mention John Lewis
South Yorkshire Coronation Street star and comedian Duggie Brown dies at 82
3. Gulliver's Glade - 50 pitches for mobile accommodation.
4. A farm park.
5. A pet resort.
6. A 40 metre high observation tower
7. Wild West Village including another hotel as well as lodges.
8. A number of restaurants and food outlets.
9. An ecology and education centre
10. Parking for 1,728 cars, 330 cycle spaces and 27 coach spaces