Primark launches new click and collect service at Sheffield Meadowhall & The Moor store - how to order online
and live on Freeview channel 276
Primark customers in Sheffield will now be able to shop online as the high-street retailer launches its first ever click and collect service. After resisting going digital for years, customers will now be able to make purchases via the Primark website, before picking up orders at one of the 25 Primark stores taking part.
From today (November 14) Primark shoppers in Sheffield will be able to make an order and pick it up from the Sheffield, Meadowhall or The Moor branch. The new service will allow customers to shop online from an extensive range including kids clothing and nursery ranges, before collecting in their nominated store on their chosen day.
Kari Rodgers, Primark UK Retail Director, said: “Our new Click + Collect service complements our stores, bringing customers more choice with even more convenience while continuing to offer them the great style and incredible value they already love and expect from Primark. We love our stores, and we believe that Click + Collect will help to bring more people to the high streets and shopping centres in which they’re located, benefiting everyone in the community.”
The trial brings together an extensive range of Primark kids’ products, with customers able to shop up to 2,000 items across baby, kids and decorative nursery products and toys, with hundreds of new items and ranges exclusive to Click + Collect. This includes essentials such as multipacks of bestselling products, as well as new items from Primark’s licenced partners including Disney and larger nursery decor and toys.
As well as the exclusive ranges, customers of the smaller stores in the trial will benefit from access to ranges normally only found in larger flagship stores and will have, on average, twice as many options than previously.
The trial is also looking to minimise excess packaging on the product, using paper wrap bands wherever possible. All orders will be delivered to the store in brown paper packaging or cardboard boxes sealed with paper tape and paper void fillers if required. Featuring the new Click + Collect branding, the wrapping can be easily recycled at home after use.
Primark stores offering Click + Collect service
The 25 stores offering the service range from large city centre and out-of-town stores to smaller high street locations, including Liverpool, Southport, Birkenhead and Wallasey.
- Birkenhead, Grange Road, CH41 6EA
- Blackburn, The Mall Blackburn, BB1 7JG
- Blackpool, Bank Hey Street, FY1 4RY
- Bolton, Crompton Place Shopping, BL1 1EA
- Broughton, Broughton Shopping Park, CH4 0DE
- Burnley, Charter Walk Shopping Centre, BB11 1BB
- Bury, The Rock Shopping Centre, BL9 0ND
- Carlisle, English Street, CA3 8NX
- Chester, Foregate Street, CH1 1HA
- Huddersfield, New Street, HD1 2TR
- Lancaster, Marketgate Shopping Centre, LA1 1JF
- Liverpool, Church Street, L1 3AY
- Llandudno, Parc Llandudno Retail Park, LL30 1PX
- Manchester, Market Street, M1 1WA
- Manchester, The Trafford Centre, M17 8AS
- Oldham, Market Place, OL1 3AB
- Preston, Fishergate Shopping Centre, PR1 8HJ
- Sheffield, Meadowhall, S9 1ER
- Sheffield, The Moor, S1 4PA
- Southport, Chapel Street, PR8 1AE
- Stockport, Chestergate, SK1 1NT
- Wallasey, Cherry Tree Shopping Centre, CH44 5TL
- Warrington, Golden Square, WA1 1QB
- Wigan, Standishgate, WN1 1UP
- Wrexham, Regent Street, LL11 1RY
How to use Primark’s Click + Collect service
After browsing the Primark website and adding items to a virtual shopping basket, customers can choose a day to collect, up to seven days ahead, from their chosen store. Orders will be available for collection from two days after they have been placed with a £15 minimum order value and no delivery charge. Shoppers can collect orders from a dedicated Click + Collect desk while paying for any other items they’ve picked up in-store.