The best Easter egg deals in Sheffield from independents to supermarkets including Asda, Lidl, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Tesco
From independent chocolatiers to supermarkets willing to offer you a deal, there are plenty of Sheffield establishments to buy your Easter eggs from this Easter.
With many Covid-19 restrictions still in place, things will not be quite back to normal this Easter.
But you can still mark the occasion by buying an Easter egg either for a loved one or yourself.
With that in mind we have put together a list of the range of establishments in Sheffield you can buy an Easter egg from.
- Cocoa Wonderland on Ecclesall Road have a range of treats on offer such as Easter eggs in both milk and dark chocolate, filled with 200g of assorted chocolates, as well as a kid’s egg decorating kit; a family Easter hamper which contains a large milk chocolate Egg filled with chocolates, a kid’s Easter egg filled with novelties, chocolate bunnies and lambs and more; Easter chocolate Ballotin boxes.
All of the products are available to purchase through click and collect, with all orders ready by Saturday, April 3 if not before. Visit Cocoa Wonderland’s website here for more information.
- Button and Bar on Brookhouse Hill, Fulwood, which specialises in Belgian chocolates, has a selection of delicious Easter treats that are available to buy including loose Belgian Easter chocolates; Easter eggs, including a dairy free option as well as Easter lollipops.
To order, please email [email protected] or call them on 0114 263 0118.
And for more information, please visit their Facebook page here.
Bullion Craft Chocolate of Neepsend Lane, Neepsend, Truffle Pig Vegan on Burton Road, Neepsend and Sorrel’s Cocoa Bakery in Crookes also make delicious chocolate treats, but have sold out of their Easter products unfortunately.
- Asda: The supermarket giant’s website states they a running low on milk chocolate Easter eggs, but still have a range of dairy free eggs for sale from their own ranges and are also selling some from brands including Nomo. They are also selling milk chocolate bunnies and Mini Eggs.
- Lidl: There are a number of Easter treats on offer at Lidl’s website including a 125g Favorina Milk Chocolate Rabbit for just 79p as well as a range of Favorina chocolate eggs and chocolate figures and a selection of Easter eggs too.
- Morrisons: The chain has a range of Easter eggs for sale online, and some in store too, from brands including Cadbury’s, Nestlé and Thorntons. Their deals include selected Cadbury’s Easter eggs for sale from just 60p and buy two, get one free on Thorntons Easter eggs, which have an individual price of £4.
- Sainsbury’s: They also have a range of offers on Easter eggs, with prices online ranging from £1 for Maltesers and Smarties Easter eggs to £10 for the Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut Ultimate Chocolate Egg 532g
- Tesco: Shoppers with a Clubcard can also pick up deals at Tesco, through their website, such as a Reese's Milk Chocolate Egg With 3 Peanut Butter Creme Eggs 232G for £3.94, which costs £5 without a Clubcard.