1. Jam Night, with Chris Firminger, The White Lion, Heeley, 9pm, free entry.
2. Vinyl Night, Buy, listen to and swap vinyl’s, Cutlers Arms, 29 Westgate, Rotherham, S60 1BQ, 8pm, free entry, 18+. Tel. 01709 382581.
3. Comedy At The Courtyard, Steve Royle, Scott Bennett, Mandy McCarthy, Daniel Nicholas, Anthony J. Brown, The Courtyard, 135B Bawtry Rd, Wickersley, Rotherham, S66 2BW, 8pm, £10. Tel. 01246 813713.
4. Jam Session, Chesterfield Jazz, Club Chesterfield, 7.30pm. Participants £4 otd. spectators £5. Open to all players and singers of any age. www.chesterfieldjazz.com
5. Monthly Music Quiz, The Hillsborough Hotel, Langsett Road. £1 per team, 9.15(ish) start.
6. Welsh Highland Railway, Matlock Railway Club, Gothic Warehouse, Cromford Wharf, 7.30pm. Non members welcome, details tel. 07900244913.
7. Dementia Cafe, The Venue, Manchester Road, Stocksbridge, 10-12pm, £2 includes refreshments, details tel. 0114 2838692.
8. Tales of the City Centre Music Halls, Walk and Talk, 7pm. Meet in Tudor Square outside the Lyceum Theatre. Contact Chris Reece to confirm a place tel. 07891974298 firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Crafting with Zoe, Centenary Hall, Bateman Road, Bramley, Rotherham, S66 8HA, 1-3pm. Our aim of the craft group is a friendly relaxed environment to meet others and explore your creativity through arts and crafts activities The craft group will be covering Easter crafts, silk painting, jewellery making, drawing and painting, Sugar craft, floristry, sock crafts, card making, book folding etc. Cost per lesson: £5, Refreshment and snack include, We look forward to welcoming you soon. If you would like more information please call Zoe tel. 07866401976 or email@example.com
10. The Opera Boys, Pomegranate Theatre, Chesterfield, 7.30pm, tkts £21.20, tel. 01246 345222. www.chesterfieldtheatres.co.uk