Wartime leader Winston Churchill leaves the Grand Hotel during a visit to Sheffield on April 16, 1951, six months before he became prime minister for a second time
The answer is that Sheffield used to have both these buildings but that these landmarks were both demolished, along with many more, such as two big cinema buildings that once dominated the area around the City Hall. Take a look and see if you remember Victoria Station, Norfolk Market Hall, the Albert Hall, the Grand Hotel or the Gaumont.
In these confusing and worrying times, local journalism is more vital than ever. Thanks to everyone who helps us ask the questions that matter by taking out a digital subscription or buying a paper. We stand together. Nancy Fielder, editor
Sign up to our daily newsletter
The i newsletter cut through the noise
The front of the Grand Hotel in Barkers Pool in 1970 - the building was demolished three years later to make way for the Fountain Precinct
An unrecognisable-looking Barker's Pool, Sheffield in 1920. The Albert Hall is on the right of the picture - the central building appears to be a public urinal!
The Gaumont Regent Cinema in Barker's Pool, Sheffield in January 1953. It opened in December 1927 as The Regent. The Gaumont closed in 1985
Barker's Pool with the new Cole Brothers store and the Gaumont Cinema on the left - taken from the Goodwin Fountain outside Sheffield Town Hall in August 1964
Staff at the Gaumont Cinema, Barkers Pool taking donations for a Christmas toy appeal in 1947
The old Norfolk Market Hall, Haymarket, Sheffield, which lasted from 1851 to 1959, and was followed by Castle Market
An interior view of the Norfolk Market Hall in February 1959, shortly before it closed and was then demolished
A view showing Sheffield Victoria Station, opened in 1862 and closed in 1970, and The Victoria, later the Royal Victoria Hotel, which is now the Crowne Plaza Royal Victoria Hotel near Victoria Quays
Holidaymakers wait for their train at Sheffield Victoria Station in 1962
One of the last trains to leave Sheffield Victoria Station in January 1970.