Inside Sheffield's famous former Woollens for Signs factory - in pictures
These photos offer a final glimpse inside the famous old Woollens for Signs factory in Sheffield before its demolition.
The Woollens sign is a well-known city landmark situated on Love Street, close to Sheffield Crown Court.
Woollen & Co Sheffield was established in 1883 by signwriter Edwin Woollen and Frederick Ibbotson, a lithographic printer.
In 1897 the business moved to Love Street.
Woollen and Company Ltd was bought by the Sheffield Co-operative Society in 2005 but just three years later, after 125 years trading, the company closed.
Several former employees went on to form a new Woollens while maintaining some of the original customer base.
With the factory now set to be bulldozed to make way for a new development on West Bar, the famous Woollens sign has been saved and will be displayed in a museum once restored.
The photos were taken by urban explorer James Harper, who runs the Facebook group Britain’s Forgotten Buildings.