1. The Folk Train, have a great night out on the Hope Valley railway line, enjoy live folk music from Porch Lizards, on the train to and from Sheffield and a musical evening at The Rambler Country House Hotel (real ale and good food). 1914 (7.14 pm) train from Sheffield to Edale.
2. Paul Newman, Cubana, Leopold Square, Sheffield, 8pm. www.cubanatapasbar.co.uk
3. Sheffield Photographic Society, More than Mountains by Tom Dodd. St. Peter’s Church Hall, Reney Avenue, Greenhill, Sheffield, S8 7FN, 7.45 for 8pm, visitors £4.
4. Bradfield Walkers are Welcome, Local History Morning Round Walk in Upper Agden Valley, start at 10.30am from outside Old Horns Inn, High Bradfield, return around 1pm, tel. 2337463.
5. Friends of Wortley Hall Gardens Meeting, open forum to discuss the future direction of the group, in Wortley Hall, 7.30pm. All welcome, admission is £2.50, free for friends. If you are interested contact Barry tel. 0114 2830056.
6. Legend Of A Band, a tribute to The Moody Blues, The Winding Wheel, 13 Holywell Street, Chesterfield, S41 7SA, 7.30pm. Tickets £22, concs £20. Tel. 01246 345322. www.chesterfieldtheatres.co.uk
7. The Real Thing Tour, The Civic Theatre, Rotherham. Tel. 01709 823621.
8. I Love To Boogie with T.Rextasy, Buxton Opera House, 7.30pm, £21, tel. 01298 72190. www.buxtonoperahouse.org.uk
9. The Duchess of Malfi, Lyceum Theatre, tel. 0114 2496000 or www.sheffieldtheatres.co.uk
10. Lady Chatterley’s Lover, by DH Lawrence, adapted by Phillip Breen, Crucible Theatre, Norfolk Street, Sheffield, S1 1DA, tel. 0114 2496000. www.sheffieldtheatres.co.uk