1. General Knowledge Quiz, The Banner Cross, 971 Ecclesall Road, 9.30pm. Tel. 0114 2661479.
2. Live & Gigging With Charlotte & Lucy at Cask Corner Dive Bar, 3 Cleveland Street, Doncaster. 9pm
3. Tuesday Music Session at The White Hart, 184 St Philip’s Road, S3 7JS. From 9pm. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1210742548966560/
4. Sheffield Photographic Society, Members’ Night, Members Mike and Judy Smith LRPS DPAGB BPE3* show a variety of their images, St. Peter’s Church Hall, Reney Avenue, Greenhill, Sheffield, S8 7FN, 7.45pm for 8pm, visitors £4.
5. Spring Fashion Show, The Lescar, Sharrow Vale Road, S11 8ZF. By Lucidos Boutique, in aid of Whirlow Farm Trust, organised by Soroptimist International Sheffield. Tickets from Lucidos or tel. 07719524911.
6. Ventoux, Pomegranate Theatre, Chesterfield, 7.30pm, tel. 01246 345222. www.chesterfieldtheatres, co.uk
7. Goldilocks and the Three Bears, The Civic Theatre, Barnsley, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm. Tickets £6, £5 conc. Box Office tel. 01226 327000. www.barnsleycivic.co.uk
8. John Simpson, Crucible Theatre, Sheffield. Tel. 0114 249 6000. www.sheffieldtheatres.co.uk
9. National Theatre Connections Festival, Extremism, performed by The King’s School. Three, performed by Hinde House School, Crucible Studio Theatre, Sheffield, 7.15pm. Tel. 0114 249 6000. www.sheffieldtheatres.co.uk
10. Northern Ballet, Casanova, Lyceum Theatre, Sheffield. Tel. 0114 249 6000. www.sheffieldtheatres.co.uk