1. R ‘n’ FR, 10A, High Street, Dronfield, Derbyshire, S18 1PY.
2. Mahogany Newt, The Railway, Penistone Rd Nth, Wadsley Bridge, Sheffield, S6 1LP, 9.30pm. www.mahoganynewt.co.uk
3. Punk Night, in aid of Roundabout charity for young homeless people, Septic Psychos, Murdaball, Prisoners of War, Raffle including football & gig tickets plus more. Mulberry Tavern, Arundel Gate, S1, 8pm.
4. Rod Clements, Absent Average, Roots Music Club, The Ukrainian Centre, 48 Beckett Road, Doncaster, DN2 4AD, 7.30pm. Tickets £10 on the door or £8 in advance from www.wegottickets.com/rootsmusicclubdoncaster
5. Black Shoes UK, Gazelle, Maida Vale, West Street, 8-10pm. Followed by Mod For It DJ’s 10pm-Late, free entry, all night.
6. Vinyl Collectors Fair, The Workstation Showroom, Paternoster Row, Sheffield, 9-3.30pm, free entry to all. A free valuation service is on hand if you care to bring along your items for expert valuation or sale. Specialist dealers in Jazz, Soul, Folk, Rock and 1960/70s will be attending this event. Tel. 07882809056.
7. Farmer’s Market, Bradfield Village Hall, 9-3pm, tel. 2851227.
8. Bradflix, Whiplash, Bradfield Village Hall, 7pm, www.bradflix.co.uk
9. Look Who’s Talking, presented by Rumpus Theatre Company, Pomegranate Theatre, Chesterfield, 7.30pm, tel. 01246 345222. www.chesterfieldtheatres.co.uk
10. Sister Act, Lyceum Theatre, Sheffield. Tel. 0114 249 6000. www.sheffieldtheatres.co.uk