1. Deliverance, live guitar duo, Arundel Club, 780 City Road, Sheffield, S2 1GN, 8.30pm.
2. Jam Night, with Chris Firminger & The TwoJays, The White Lion, London Road, Heeley, 9pm, free entry.
3. Acoustic Night, Weekly Acoustic Night bringing together live music from local singer/songwriters with locally brewed real and craft ales. Cutlers Arms, 29 Westgate, Rotherham, S60 1BQ, 7.30pm, free entry. Tel. 01709 382581.
4. Joel White, Martin Robinson, CubaVida duo, Cubana, Leopold Square, Sheffield, 7pm, free entry.
5. The Early Medieval Lords of Sheffield, speaker Lloyd Powell, Hillsborough and Owlerton Local History Group, Hillsborough Sports Arena, Seminar Room, S6 4HA, 7.45pm, £2, free to members. Free parking and disabled access. Tea & coffee provided (small charge). Tel. 2863017.
6. Holiday Club, in Eckington Messy Church Hall from 9-3pm, where we will use Drama and Performing Arts to create performances and express ourselves! You can book onto that club here www.amindapart.org.uk/holiday-club/ or tel. 01142321172.
7. What Can You Do With A Stick?, Woodland Discovery Centre, Ecclesall Woods, Abbey Lane, Sheffield, S7 2QZ, 10-12pm & 1.30-3.30pm, booking essential, www.growtheatre.org.uk
8. Blacka Moor Volunteer Work Day, Join us at one of our regular volunteer days on site - come along for a whole day, or join us for an hour. Meet at Stony Ridge Car Park, S11 7TW, 10-3pm. www.wildsheffield.com
9. Woodland Skill, Wild Side event at Greno Woods, Fun, outdoor session using hand tools to make woodland objects. Booking essential, see www.wildsheffield.com/whats-on for more details and to book. Greno Woods, Woodhead Rd Car Park, S35 8RS, 10.30-12.30pm. www.wildsheffield.com
10. Wild Play at Greno, Meet a Tree! Come and find out about the wonderful world of trees and make a mini-shelter for mini-beasts. Booking essential, see www.wildsheffield.com/whats-on for more details and to book. Greno Woods, Woodhead Rd Car Park, S35 8RS, 1.30-3.30pm. www.wildsheffield.com