1. Mahogany Newt, New Barrack Tavern, 601 Penistone Road, Sheffield, S6 2GA, 9.30pm. www.mahoganynewt.co.uk
2. Thor, the mighty Gods of rock, The Woodhouse West End Wmc, Sheffield 13, 7.30pm, all welcome, be early.
3. Amelia Carter Band, The Railway Hotel, Wadsley Bridge, Sheffield. Classic rock, raw blues and sultry jazz.
4. Ceilidh, The Well Dressed Band, Coal Aston Village Hall, Eckington Road, Coakl Aston, S18 3AX, doors 7pm, 7.30pm, £12, Pie & Pea Supper (veg. option if pre-ordered). Tel. 07445 050988.
5. Autumn Concert, Chapeltown Silver Prize Band, 1st Section Yorkshire Champions, Newton Hall, Chapeltown, 7.30pm. Tickets Adults £5 Children £2.50, from Margaret and Peter tel. 0114 2460983 or Julie and Paul tel. 01226 747951.
6. Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker, Buxton opera House, 7.30pm, £16, tel. 01298 72190. www.buxtonoperahouse.org.uk
7. 2 Man 3 Muskateer, The Civic Theatre, Barnsley, 8pm. Tickets £16, £14 conc. Tel. 01226 327000. www.barnsleycivic.co.uk
8. Nina Conti - In Your Face, Buxton opera House, 7.30pm, £22.50, tel. 01298 72190. www.buxtonoperahouse.org.uk
9. WhoDunnit?, A Musical Pursuit of Crime across Time, The Montgomery Theatre, Norfolk Street, Sheffield, 7.30pm. Details, tel. 0114 2491460 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets from www.themontgomery.org.uk
10. Grin And Tonic Comedy Club, Seymour Mace, Andy Wilky, Stu Woodings, Kath Morgan-Thompson, Anthony J. Brown, Rotherham Civic Theatre, Catherine Street, Rotherham, S65 1EB, 8pm start. £10/9. Tel. 01709 823621.