1. Mahogany Newt, Albion Road Wmc, Albion Road, Rotherham, S60 2NF, 8.30pm.
2. Big City, Rockin Rhythm & Blues, The fat Cat, Alma Street, Sheffield, S3, 8pm, free admission.
3. Harmony Of Spheres, prog rock + rock covers, The White Lion, London Road, Heeley, 9.30pm, free entry.
4. Cartwheel 3 Folk Club, presents Dogwood Rose, Old Horns, High Bradfield, 8.30pm. All performers and floor singers welcome.
5. My Pierrot Dolls, 80’s punk band. Support from goth/rock band John Merricks Remains. Cutlers Arms, 29 Westgate, Rotherham, S60 1BQ, 8pm, 18+, free entry. Tel. 01709 382581.
6. Charity Event, Delrio, & the Dixie Mafia plus the Elvis Presley tribute night with Steve, Elvis quiz, and requests, hosted by DJ Mike Lawton, The Railway Hotel, Wadsley Bridge, Sheffield, 8pm, admission is free, but a £2 donation, per person, is requested, that will go to St. Luke’s. The night will be dedicated to the memory of Sheffield’s very own Elvis, Steve Denton, who died at St. Luke’s in october 2001.
7. Joel White, DJ Antonio, Martin Robinson, Piero Tucci, Cubana, Leopold Square, Sheffield, free entry.
8. The Torn, Doncaster Indie RocknRoll band, Ben Ibbotson, Sheffield singer/songwriter, Maida Vale, West St, Sheffield, 8-10pm. Mod For It DJ’s 10pm-Late. 60’s Mod, Soul, Ska, Britpop, Indie and New Wave etc, free entry.
9. Woodhouse Washlands Volunteer Work Day Help us look after this fantastic nature reserve! 10-3pm. Meeting point varies, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 0114 263 4335 to confirm.
10. Drawing, Dipping & Discovery Day, RSPB Old Moor, free for children, for details tel. 01226 751593. www.rspb.co.uk/oldmoor