What’s in this week’s Sheffield Telegraph, out Thursday July 9:
- Developers go back to the drawing board in a bid to gain approval for nearly 90 new homes in Sheffield’s Green Belt
- The restoration of a landmark former industrial works at Kelham Island is next on the list as the area’s revival continues
- Organisers of Sheffield’s Music in the Gardens festival are hailing another success after 7,000 concert goers flocked to the Botanical Gardens over four nights - read a special report with pictures
- Find out about a yoga teacher’s new classes - exclusively for men
- Alan Biggs column on the latest at Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday
Also discover how theatre is being taken to the streets in a new Crucible show, as well as why a Sheffield pub’s food should never be overlooked, plus all the usual listings, business, sport and our unrivalled property guide.