Snooker fans have until next week to table their bid in an auction of rare snooker memorabilia.
The items have been gathered backstage during the Betfair World Championship, which is currently taking place at Sheffield’s Crucible Theatre.
The lots are now available to bid on via eBay. The sale finishes on Monday, May 6, with all money raised going towards World Snooker’s official charity, Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice, which looks after youngsters from South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire.
* A large picture of Ronnie O’Sullivan signed by Rocket Ron himself, including a drawing of O’Sullivan by Damien Hirst and the artist’s signature.
* A signed photo of Ronnie O’Sullivan with the 2012 World Championship trophy.
* A limited edition oil painting of Steve Davis depicting a moment during the 1981 World Championship final, and signed by the player.
* A signed photo of Jimmy White.
* A Mark Selby Cue Craft cue and case and a Jester T-shirt, all signed by the player.
* Peter Ebdon’s signed waistcoat, worn at the Crucible this year.
* Judd Trump’s practice balls from the 2012-13 season, signed by the player.
* Five Crucible dressing room door signs from the 2012 World Championship, signed by Ronnie O’Sullivan, Shaun Murphy, Liang Wenbo, Martin Gould and Jamie Jones.
* Shaun Murphy’s signed cue case from his victorious 2005 World Championship campaign.
A spokesman for World Snooker said: “The players have been very generous. We hope fans will dig deep into their pockets to bid for a snooker souvenir and raise money for a fantastic cause.”
* Superhero day raises cash for Bluebell Wood.