The Star has teamed up with Doncaster Racecourse to give away not one, but FIVE pairs of County Enclosure tickets to Derby Day Raceday on Saturday, June 4 – featuring seven races, followed by Level 42 performing live on stage.
Level 42, are renowned as one of the most successful bands of the 1980s.
“A benchmark of classic British jazz funk, the band has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide and had a string of top 40 singles including Lessons in Love, Something about You, Leaving Me Now, Running in the Family and Hot Water.”
And members of the Isle of Wight band are looking forward to playing in Doncaster – although they are praying the sun shines.
Frontman and founder member Mark King says: “Although it’s a race day, you get so many people watching – thousands – and if the sun shines, it does tend to be busier.
“If it rains, it makes it much harder, but, like all Brits, it’s chin up and crack on.”
Tickets include admission into the County Enclosure for an evening of quality flat racing, followed by Level 42 performing live.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer the question and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please type STAR Level 42 Competition in the subject line, and provide a daytime telephone number.
QUESTION: Which Isle are Level 42 are from?
For further information about Doncaster Racecourse or to book tickets call 01302 304200 or go to Doncaster Racecourse
Doncaster Racecourse T&C’s:
* No cash alternative and the prize is nontransferrable.
* Entrants must be aged 18 or over. • Dress code applies visit Doncaster Racecourse
* Winners must present proof of ID in order to claim their prize.
* Guests at the racecourse are advised to note that the Champagne Lawn is a challenge 21 area and only guests aged 18 and over are allowed onto the Champagne lawns.
* Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply.
* Closing date for entries is noon on Tuesday May 31.