SUBSCRIBE to The Star today to save 25 per cent and get a £10 Frankie & Benny’s voucher - you’re just a click away.
Take out a pre-paid voucher subscription to The Star and you’ll save money on every issue.
Sign up before April 30, 2013, and get 25 per cent of the cover price plus a £10 Frankie & Benny’s voucher. See our FAQs below.
You can subscribe six days a week (Monday to Saturday) or five days (Monday to Friday).
SUBSCRIBE NOW: For more details and to subscribe to The Star today - CLICK HERE.
1. Why take out a subscription? With a subscription you can look forward to reading the Sheffield Star every day. If you take advantage of one of our special discount offers we will also save you money compared with the normal newspaper cover price.
2. Where can I find information on the newspaper? You can find out more by visiting www.thestar.co.uk and accessing the information available there.
3. Where can I purchase the newspaper? The Star is widely available in most major retailers. If you find your retailer does not stock our newspaper please do ask them if they are able to order this in for you. If you still experience difficulty please do call us and we will be happy to find a retailer in your area where you can redeem your vouchers.
4. What is included in the price? Prices displayed include any discounts to the normal newspaper cover price.
5. How does Continuous Payment work? Subscriptions are made on either an annual, bi-annual or quarterly basis by Direct Debit, your payments are spread accordingly. As this is a continuous payment method you are in complete control of your subscription as well as eliminating the need for renewal notices.
6. Is the online payment system secure? Yes. We use SSL encryption software to keep the details of your order and Direct Debit information secure.
7. How do you acknowledge receipt of my order? On-Line Orders: If we receive details of your order successfully we will acknowledge this by means of the next page you see after clicking “Finish” and by sending you an email if you have supplied your email address. Orders placed by phone or post: If you have supplied your email address on application you will receive confirmation of your order via email.
8. Will you confirm acceptance of my order? Yes. Within 28 days of receiving your order we will write to you with your first set of vouchers. This written confirmation will include the following details: Your personal exclusive offer code, which should be quoted in any correspondence. How to redeem your vouchers. When the first voucher commences
When you next payment will be taken
Contact details for our subscriptions line
If you have not received your acknowledgement after 14 working days, please call us on 0844 991 6464
9. When will the first vouchers arrive? Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery of the first set of vouchers. Subsequent vouchers will be delivered before the expiry of the last set of vouchers sent.
10. What do you do with my personal information? We use the personal information you provide (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number) to process your subscription order. On the on-line and post subscriptions order form we will ask you about receiving further offers from the Sheffield Star which may be of interest to you.
11. Do you use “Cookies”? From time to time we may store “cookies” (small files transmitted between server software and the browser on your computer) on your computer’s hard drive to make your use of the on-line subscription process easier. The personal information you provide (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) are stored on our secure server, not in a cookie.
12. How can I save and/or print a copy of the Subscription Terms and Conditions? We recommend that for your future reference purposes you save and/or print a copy of the order acknowledgement email. We will retain a copy of your order form for the period of your subscription.
13. What can I do if I do not receive my vouchers on time? Please contact our subscriptions line. Please remember to notify our subscriptions line if you change address.
14. How do I cancel my subscription? You may cancel your subscription if you need to by notifying our subscriptions line up to a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the next set of vouchers. Please check the expiry date of the vouchers you receive for reference. see contact details below. Once your payment has been authorised we cannot refund you for any vouchers that are not used.
15. Help Contacts. Email: email@example.com or Telephone: 0844 991 6464
(Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm & Sat 9am – 1pm) Quote your exclusive offer code
16. What if the newspaper I subscribe to doesn’t publish on any given day? In the very unlikely event that you pay for a copy that isn’t published simply call the Subscription Line on 0844 991 6464 and we’ll arrange a direct credit straight back into your bank account at your current subscription rate.
17. What happens if I go on holiday? If you are going on holiday or are unable to use your vouchers, why not pass them to a friend or relative and let them enjoy the Sheffield Star while you are away. Alternatively you may return them to us and we will refund you at your current subscription rate (by direct credit into your bank account).
For daily newspapers a minimum of six consecutive days’ vouchers must be provided. We can only accept a maximum 3 weeks of vouchers in any 12 month period and cannot process any refunds until we are in receipt of the vouchers. We cannot accept vouchers older than three months from date printed on the voucher.
Please send your vouchers to the address below together with a letter containing your name, address and full postal code.
THE SHEFFIELD STAR
PO BOX 504
18. Frankie & Bennys Offer: This voucher entitles the bearer to £10 off their food bill when two or more main courses are purchased from the main menu.
One voucher per table.
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount promotion including lunch/set menus.
Voucher must be surrendered upon redemption.
Valid at Frankie & Benny’s, Parkgate Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Barnsley, Doncaster, Meadowhall, Scunthorpe, Sheffield Arena, Selby, Wakefiled, York, Clifton, York Fosse Island, Xscape Castleford, Hull Junction and Hull Kingswood.