Matchday Poll RESULT: Carlos Carvalhal should find a settled starting XI and stick to it, say fans

Head coach Carlos Carvalhal

Head coach Carlos Carvalhal

7
Have your say

Sheffield Wednesday head coach Carlos Carvalhal is garnering a reputation as the Championship's 'Tinkerman'.

The squad has been swelled by a huge number of new arrivals in the summer so perhaps it's expected that it will be utilised.

However, some fans were stating on social media that a settled XI is more likely to bring consistency to the Owls.

So we asked, is Carlos Carvalhal right to rotate his Sheffield Wednesday starting side or should he try to find a team and stick to it?

The overwhelming majority of Owls fans felt that the head coach should play a more consistent XI with 94% of supporters in favour of that approach, while the other 6% felt the squad should be utilised.

FOLLOW MATCHDAYLIVE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE OWLS NEWS

Back to the top of the page