This Friday's Star is a must-read for Sheffield United fans as we look back on their incredible run to the League One title.
We celebrate the Blades' return to the Championship with a 16-page special supplement, looking back on a brilliant season for Chris Wilder's men.
The supplement includes:
- Chris Wilder proving why emotion does not necessarily cloud a manager's judgement
- Skipper Billy Sharp taking us behind the scenes at Bramall Lane
- Legendary boss Dave Bassett on why Wilder is the right man for the Blades
- The story of the season - how the League One title was won
- Goalkeeper Simon Moore on character being the key to United's title triumph
- Kieron Freeman explaining why 'team' is the most important word at Bramall Lane
- Paul Coutts reflecting on eight months he will never forget
- A look at the other championship winning side at Sheffield United
- A look to the past to see how the Blades may fare in the Championship
Pick up a copy of The Star on Friday
Plus, as part of our celebrations of United's journey to the League One title, you can get a free Blades clapper if you purchase your Star from selected locations.
On Friday, our sellers will be in Barkers Pool between 10am and 4pm plus copies will be available from The Star's offices on York Street between 11am and 2pm.
On Sunday, ahead of United's clash with Chesterfield, copies with clappers will be sold at United News on Shoreham Street between 10am and noon.
The Star stand at the Highland Fling in Graves Park on Monday will be selling copies between 10.30am and 5.30pm.
And on Tuesday, copies will be available at Marks and Spencer on Fargate between 4pm and 8pm as well as The Star's offices on York Street between 11am and 2pm.