Here is a run down on all latest news from Bramall Lane today.
- Portsmouth remain hopeful that they will keep hold of on-loan Sheffield United striker Marc McNulty beyond January 3, when the current deal runs out. MORE HERE
- Sheffield United are set for a seven figure financial windfall after being drawn against Manchester United in last night’s FA Cup third round draw. FULL STORY HERE
- Co-chairman Jim Phipps last night insisted Sheffield United can become a “stronger” club following their boardroom reshuffle. READ MORE
- Sheffield United manager Nigel Adkins has denied claims that Billy Sharp could be ruled-out of Sunday’s crucial League One encounter against Coventry City due to injury. MORE HERE
- Ex-Blades boss Nigel Clough says he is a better manager now after making a return to Burton Albion. MORE HERE
In case you missed it...
- Defender Craig Alcock has extended his loan from Sheffield United to Doncaster Rovers until January 2. MORE HERE
MORE FROM THE STAR SPORT