Just 6 per cent

EU
EU
0
Have your say

Only 6 per cent of UK businesses trade with the European Union but all of the other 94 per cent are forced to comply with time-consuming and expensive EU regulations.

If Europhiles do not recognise that this has pushed up prices then they are not of this planet.

June Warner

by email