Woman safe after blaze

0
Have your say

A WOMAN suffered smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in her bathroom in the early hours of yesterday.

The woman, in her 40s, was treated by ambulance crews after the blaze at her home on Milnrow Road, Parson Cross, Sheffield, caused by carelessly discarded smoking materials.

Firefighters from Elm Lane were called to the incident at 12.30am but found the fire was out when they arrived.

The woman did not need hospital treatment.

n Fire crews put out a car fire on Main Road, Wharncliffe Side, Sheffield. The Vauxhall Astra went up in flames just before 2am yesterday.

The blaze was caused by an electrical fault.