The Sheffield Star has teamed up with Checkatrade, official title sponsor of the Checkatrade Trophy, to offer five lucky fans the chance of winning four tickets to Sheffield United V Walsall FC on Tuesday, October 4, 2016.
After a disappointing defeat in their first fixture in the Checkatrade Trophy Group Stage, Blades manager, Chris Wilder, will be looking for his side to bounce back against fellow League One side, Walsall FC.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question and email to: email@example.com Please type Sheffield United v Walsall in the subject line and provide your full name and address and daytime telephone number.
QUESTION: Who is Sheffield United's top scorer this season?
We have over 2.5 million reviews ensuring you get the right person for your job.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize consists of four tickets for five winners to the game against Walsall on Tuesday, October 4, 2016
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Sheffield United’s regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets
4. Fans are reminded that these tickets are in the Sheffield United end and seats are amongst home supporters. Any away supporters found in home areas may be ejected from the ground either for thenpurposes of their own safety or for any other reason
5. The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Checkatrade, Sheffield United, or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration
6. No cash alternative will be offered
7. The competition closes at noon, Thursday, September 22, 2016.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
11. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules
Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply.