Take a look at what’s inside this week’s Sheffield Telegraph, out Thursday, August 27.
- The city’s property market is on the up, with a rise in prices, packed auction rooms and even the return of bidding wars
- Feature writer David Bocking meets Sheffield’s sugarcrafters, enthusiasts who sculpt remarkable creations out of sweet icing
- Residents in Nether Edge are gearing up for the suburb’s first ever festival, a celebration of creativity, in just over a week’s time
- Sheffield Philharmonic Chorus talk about their exciting appearance on the TV quiz show Eggheads
- Ellen Beardmore tours the city’s hidden parks and green spaces in a special report
Plus there’s the usual food, arts, events listings, business, sport - including Alan Biggs’ must-read column - and the essential Sheffield Property Guide. All for a cover price of just £1.20.