Tumble drier catches fire

0
Have your say

A WOMAN in her 30s escaped unharmed after a kitchen fire at her home in Rossington, Doncaster, on Thursday evening.

Fire engines from Doncaster and Maltby were called to the house in Chatsworth Drive around 7pm after the woman went into the kitchen to empty clothes from her tumble dryer and found it was on fire.

She got herself out of the property before the crews arrived and did not suffer any ill-effects.

Damage was restricted to the area around the tumble dryer.

Crews were also called to a house in Town Moor Avenue, Doncaster, when a junction box in the cellar overheated.

Back to the top of the page