The latest traffic and travel updates in Sheffield for May 24, 8.20am
No reported problems
- Elsecar Road will be closed for resurfacing from Tuesday 2nd June until Friday 12th June (approximately)
Service 648 to operate via Packman Road, Brampton Road and Westfield Road before resuming normal route. As there are no physical stops, drivers are advised to inform passengers of this diversion.
- Haymarket & Waingate (Uphill) will be closed due to tram rail replacement work, no service will be able to operate along Haymarket or Up Waingate from Saturday 30th May (1800) until (0600) Monday 1st June.
- Shoreham Street/Charlotte Road will both be closed from Monday 1st June until Friday 5th June & Monday 8th June (0930 – 1530) for carriageway resurfacing as follows:
Shoreham Street will be closed between its junctions with St Mary’s Road and Alderson Road.
Charlotte Road will be closed between its junctions with Shoreham Street and Queens Road.
Service 47 from Herdings towards city to operate as normal to Myrtle Road then via Bramall Lane and Eyre Street before resuming normal route.
Service 47 from city towards Herdings to operate as normal to Eyre Street then via Bramall Lane, Alderson Road and Queens Road before resuming normal route on Myrtle Road.
Services 48, 51, 79 and 79A from Herdings/Charnock/Jordanthorpe towards city to operate as normal to Charlotte Road then via Queens Road, ring road and Eyre Street before resuming normal route.
Services 48, 51, 79 and 79A from city towards Herdings/Charnock/Jordanthorpe to operate as normal to Eyre Street then via the ring road and Queens Road before resuming normal route on Charlotte Road.
- Bridge Street, City Centre will be closed to traffic during the above period due to an emergency road closure to replace an electrical cable from Friday 22 May until Friday 29 May (approx.)
Services 83, 83A and 88 to operate as normal to Castlegate then via Waingate, Haymarket, High Street and Angel Street before resuming normal route on Bank Street and Queen Street.
- Greystones Road will be closed due to carriageway resurfacing from Tuesday 26th May until Friday 29th May & Monday 1 June (0930 – 1530)
Service 34 to operate via Worry Goose Lane and Moorhouse Lane before resuming normal route.
A temporary stop is to be located on Moorhouse Lane opposite Greystones Road.
No major issues