Staff and customers evacuated from McDonald's restaurant in Sheffield

Firefighters outside McDonald's in Sheffield city centre

Firefighters outside McDonald's in Sheffield city centre

0
Have your say

Staff and customers have been evacuated from a McDonald's restaurant in Sheffield this morning.

Staff ordered everyone out of the High Street restaurant in the city centre when a carbon monoxide alarm started sounding.

Firefighters were called to McDonald's in Sheffield city centre this morning

Firefighters were called to McDonald's in Sheffield city centre this morning

Firefighters ventilated the property and are on standby outside while they wait for an engineer to arrive.

Back to the top of the page