Severe fire in Conisbrough house

South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service.
South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service.
0
Have your say

Fire crews had to remove roof tiles to extinguish a fire which broke out in the loft of a house in Windhill Avenue, Conisbrough, yesterday morning because of an electrical fault. It caused severe damage.

The woman who lives there, who is in her 40s, was shocked but unhurt.

An elderly woman living next door was evacuated for her safety but the fire was prevented from spreading.