This is one of the WWII bombs which were discovered on a Sheffield building site earlier today.
The ordnance were discovered by construction workers on the site off Matilda Street this morning.
Police cordoned off the area and an Army Bomb Disposal team were called.
The cordon has now been lifted and roads have reopened.
It is believed the bombs were German weapons dropped on the city during the Sheffield blitz of December 1940.