Detectives spent yesterday quizzing a man on suspicion of assisting an offender following a fatal shooting in Sheffield.
The 29-year-old was arrested yesterday afternoon and later bailed pending further enquiries.
He is the ninth person to have been arrested over the death so far.
Here is what we know:
WHEN AND WHERE WAS THE MURDER?
- 1.35pm on Saturday, February 18 in Daniel Hill, Upperthorpe.
WHO WAS KILLED?
- Aseel Al-Essaie, who was 23 and from Sheffield.
WHAT WAS THE VICTIM DOING IN UPPERTHORPE?
- He used to live in Upperthorpe and had just arrived for a family gathering to celebrate his twin sister's engagement.
- Aseel was in a black Mercedes C Class car when a gunman opened fire at him, shooting him in his chest.
He was rushed to hospital by a relative but medics were unable to save him.
WHERE HAD HE BEEN EARLIER IN THE DAY?
- Half an hour before the shooting, Aseel's cousin, Abdul Aziz, from Liverpool, who travelled to Sheffield for the engagement party, said he saw Aseel outside a city barber's.
He said Aseel had been looking forward to celebrating. He said he was 'smiling, happy and getting ready for the party'.
Detectives are trying to establish Aseel's exact movements on the day of the shooting and have issued an appeal for information from anyone who remembers seeing the black Mercedes car he was in before he was shot.
The registration number of the vehicle was LP66 RUH.
WHAT HAPPENED IN THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF THE SHOOTING?
- Police officers cordoned off the crime scene to preserve forensic evidence.
Officers carried out door to door enquiries in the hunt for witnesses and armed police officers were deployed to the area.
Extra police patrols were ordered in the city suburb to restore calm.
Armed police officers were also sent to the Northern General Hospital, where Aseel was taken after the shooting.
CCTV footage in and around Upperthorpe was trawled through.
HAVE THERE BEEN ANY ARRESTS?
- So far, nine arrests have been made over the shooting.
A 30-year-old man was arrested first on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.
Next to be arrested was a 22-year-old man, who was held on suspicion of murder along with two teenage boys, aged 15 and 16, who were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.
A 57-year-old woman was arrested next on suspicion of assisting offenders.
A 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and a 23-year-old woman on suspicion of assisting an offender after armed police stopped a mini bus travelling along The Parkway towards Sheffield city centre.
A 32-year-old man was then arrested on suspicion of murder followed by the 29-year-old arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender, yesterday.
HAVE THE POLICE MADE ANY SPECIFIC APPEALS FOR INFORMATION?
- In addition to appeals for witnesses to the actual gun attack to come forward and sightings of the black Mercedes C Class, Aseel was in on the day he was shot, detectives also want to hear from anyone who saw a grey - silver Volkswagen Golf R, with the registration number PJ10 OJU, in the days leading up to the murder.
They believe the car was used by the killer on the day of the shooting.
It was found burnt out in Rough Lane, Wortley, Barnsley.
Detectives also want to hear from anyone who saw a white Mercedes C Class, with the registration number NU15 PZF, before the shooting.
Aseel was taken to hospital in the vehicle.
HAS A FUNERAL SERVICE BEEN HELD FOR THE VICTIM?
Arrangements have not yet been finalised.
HAS AN INQUEST BEEN OPENED?
Yes, an inquest was opened and then adjourned for enquiries to be carried out.
HOW DO YOU PASS ON INFORMATION?
- Call South Yorkshire Police on 101 quoting incident number 571 of February 18.
Crimestoppers can also be contacted, anonymously, on 0800 555111.