South Yorkshire teenager Tamara Irving has been found safe and well.
The 13-year-old, who was living at a care home in Barnsley, disappeared on Friday.
She was found in her home city of Bradford.
Milk pan fire alert
AN ELDERLY woman caused a fire alert at a sheltered accommodation complex when she left a pan of milk on the hob for too long.
Firefighters were called to the home on Highwoods Road, Mexborough, at midnight on Tuesday. The pensioner was unhurt.
A WOMAN in her 30s and a six-year-old boy needed oxygen after a fire broke out in their kitchen.
The blaze started at around 9.30pm on Tuesday, on Birkwood Avenue, Cudworth.
A PETROL-powered leaf blower was deliberately set on fire at 7.50pm on Tuesday, on Thrybergh Lane, Rotherham.