Man hurt in chip pan fire

0
Have your say

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after his chip pan went up in flames when he was asleep.

The man dropped off in his home on Flowitt Street, Mexborough, Rotherham, while cooking a snack in the early hours of yesterday. Firefighters put out the blaze.

Crews in Sheffield meanwhile were called to a derelict garage burning on Nuttall Place, Wybourn.

Homeless people living there are believed to have lit a fire to keep warm. There was nobody inside at the time.

Back to the top of the page