DCSIMG

Rossington Hall staff thank fire crew for quick response

Fire Engine on call

Fire Engine on call

Fire crews were called to a fire at one of Doncaster’s top hotels this morning

Several appliances were sent to Rossington Hall around 7.15am.

A spokesman for the historic building said: “Rossington Hall experienced a small fire in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday July 9).

“An area of the kitchen used for food preparation was damaged in the fire which may have been caused by an electrical item. The item was newly purchased and fully tested. Rossington Hall is grateful for the quick response of the fire brigade which helped prevent further damage to the kitchen occurring. No damage occurred to any other part of the building.

“We are happy that there will not be a noticeable disruption to the events scheduled to take place in the coming weeks. Rossington Hall would like to assure the public that the team of staff are dedicated and committed to ensuring that the kitchen is ready for service for our next event on Friday. The Hall will be open for business as normal.”

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page