DCSIMG

Fire alert at Warmsworth home

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

FIRE crews were called to a house in Warmsworth, Doncaster, yesterday morning after smoke started pouring from a fuse box.

The occupants of the property in Gifford Drive were all out before the emergency services arrived. An electrical fault is thought to have started the fire but there was little damage.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news