DCSIMG

Doncaster kitchen fire put out

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

fire crews reported no injuries after attending a kitchen fire in Armthorpe, Doncaster, yesterday.

Two appliances from Doncaster and Edlington attended the property in Brampton Lane at 5.15pm after the cooker caught fire and they used a hose reel to put it out.

There was minimal damage to the kitchen and the cause was said to be accidental.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page