DCSIMG

Dog rescued from Chesterfield bungalow blaze

editorial image

editorial image

 

A dog has been rescued from a bungalow in Staveley after a fire broke out at the property this afternoon.

Firefighters from Staveley and Chesterfield were called to a cooker fire at the property on Wessington Drive at around 3pm.

Crews rescued a dog from the property before extinguishing the flames and ventilating the property.

One male casualty was treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics at the scene.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page