DCSIMG

Cigarette starts Doncaster flat fire

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

fire crews were called to a block of flats in Wheatley, Doncaster, on Wednesday after bedding caught fire.

The ground floor bedroom of the flat in Wharf House, on Wharf Road, had to be ventilated by firefighters from Doncaster and Adwick stations after a discarded cigarette set light to bed sheets.

There was no-one in the flat when they arrived at 10.30am and there were no casualties.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news