DCSIMG

Chip pan fire in Doncaster pensioner’s home

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

A PENSIONER went to hospital for a check-up after a fire incident at his Balby, Doncaster, home.

Fire crews from Doncaster and Edlington stations had to wake the elderly man who had fallen asleep with a pan left on the hob at the property in Weston Road.

The alarm had been raised automatically in the early hours of Wednesday.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page