DCSIMG

Children taken to hospital after house fire in South Yorkshire

editorial image

editorial image

Three children and two adults were taken to hospital after inhaling smoke in a house fire.

They were in their home on Victoria Road, Mexborough, when the fire broke out in their kitchen.

Cooking had been left unattended.

Firefighters were alerted at 10.30pm last night.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news