DCSIMG

Barnsley Man suffers burns after bedroom fire

A man suffered minor burns after fire broke out in the front bedroom of his home in Princes Street, Barnsley early on Saturday morning.

He was coaxed out of the property by a neighbour at around 5am before fire crews arrived to tackle the blaze, later searching the property using breathing apparatus. The man was taken to hospital for treatment.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news