Firefighters have dealt with a number of kitchen blazes over the weekend and today.
In the early hours of this morning crews were called to Troutbeck Way, New Rossington, after a cooker caught fire.
Firefighters said nobody was injured in the incident, which was reported at 3.15am.
Yesterday afternoon a resident was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in a house in Fitzhubert Road, Manor, Sheffield.
It broke out after a pan was left on the hob.
In Sheffield another pan was left on a hob in a property in Creswick Street, Lower Walkley, and a pan and tea towel caught fire in a property in Lowedges Crescent, Lowedges in the early hours of Saturday.
On Friday night a kitchen fire broke out in a house in Clifton Lane, Clifton, Rotherham, after a pan was left on the hob.