Inquest into death of man who died in house blaze

0
Have your say

An inquest has been opened into the death of man who perished in a house fire.

Richard Hobson, aged 61, of Poplar Avenue, Beighton, Sheffield, died after a heater developed a fault and sparked a blaze which engulfed his home.

He lived in a rented property with his mum Kathleen, 88 and his sister Anne, who lost everything in the blaze.

Relatives launched an appeal for belongings to help them setIn up home again and said they were inundated with kind offers.

The landlord who rented out the home the family had lived in for over 60 years has offered Kathleen and Anne another property on a neighbouring street.

A full inquest will be heard once inquiries are carried out for the coroner.