Hundreds of wedding guests had to be evacuated from a burning building when a fire broke out at a Sheffield wedding reception.
Fire crews were called to Arooj restaurant in Attercliffe Road at about 2.30pm on Saturday after a blaze broke out in the kitchen.
About 200 people had to be evacuated from the building as the fire spread to the roof of the venue.
Four fire engines were used to tackle the blaze as well as hydraulic platform unit which placed firefighters on the roof to tackle the blaze.
South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said the building’s damage was ‘extensive’ from the major fire, but that there were no casualties and no-one was thought to be seriously injured.