Relatives of a Sheffield man who died in a fire at his family home have organised his funeral.
Richard Hobson, aged 61, of Poplar Avenue, Beighton, died earlier this month when flames swept through his home as he slept upstairs.
A fault with a heater sparked the blaze, which engulfed his home and filled it with choking black smoke.
The funeral is to be held next Monday, March 31.
The funeral cortege will leave Mirfin’s Funeral Directors in Beighton at 2pm to make its way to City Road Crematorium.
Mr Hobson, who worked at Arnold Laver, lived with his mum Kathleen, 88, and his sister, Anne, in the family’s home of 60 years.
Kathleen and Anne lost everything in the blaze and feared they would have to move out of Beighton until their landlord offered them another property on a neighbouring street.
Their neighbour, Janet Thornton, a mum of four, also had to move out of her home with her sons because of severe smoke and water damage.
An inquest into Mr Hobson’s death has been opened and adjourned.
Inquiries are being carried out, on behalf of the coroner, into the full circumstances of the blaze.