Firefighters tackle early morning chip pan blaze at Sheffield home

The blaze broke out at a premises in Bellhouse Road, Shiregreen at around 3am this morning.

The blaze broke out at a premises in Bellhouse Road, Shiregreen at around 3am this morning.

1
Have your say

The fire service were called out to a chip pan fire that broke out at a Sheffield house in the early hours of this morning.

The blaze broke out at a premises in Bellhouse Road, Shiregreen at around 3am this morning.

A South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the fire was 'contained to the kitchen'.

No-one is believed to have been injured in the blaze.

Back to the top of the page