Firefighters rescue woman as flames tear through Renishaw home

editorial image
0
Have your say

A woman is in hospital after flames ripped through her home early this morning.

Firefighters from Staveley and Clowne were called to the blaze on Main Road, Renishaw, at about 12.40am.

The firefighters rescued the woman, who was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

A spokesman for Derbyshire fire service said: “Initial investigations show the blaze is believed to have started accidentally.”

Back to the top of the page