Firefighters give first aid to man in smoke-logged home in Doncaster

File pic

File pic

0
Have your say

Firefighters administered oxygen to a man they found in a smoke-filled house in Doncaster.

Crews were called to a bungalow on Fernhurst Road, Wheatley Hills, at 7.30pm last night to deal with a microwave fire.

The occupant of the house, a 68-year-old man, had been cooking food, which caught fire - smoke-logging his home

Firefighters gave him first aid until paramedics arrived to take over.

Terminally ill Sheffield mum to get her dream wedding

Police seek witnesses after woman struck by car in Sheffield

Police searching for missing woman with links to Sheffield find a body

Rotherham surgery with almost 2,000 patients facing potential closure

Murder trial latest - Sheffield killer husband called travel agent during attach on wife

Back to the top of the page